For more information
02 6969 2323
Use Our Contact Form
Video not playing well?
Click here to download the video
“I gave a SwifTrap to my father in law. The next night he caught 42 in one trap! He said he had seen some around but had no idea there were that many. Imagine the quantity in the next generation!”
About Swiftrap –
Deals with mice infestations swiftly and effectively
SwifTrap is the combination of a rust-resistant galvanised and aluminium trap, and a hardwood timber ramp, chosen to stand the tests of time. Designed and produced in Australia, the construction of this simple yet effective trap will not only impress you, it will never let you down.
SwifTrap is unique in its unlimited catching potential and its inbuilt ability to reset. The innovative tipping mechanism uses the weight of the mouse to tip and the natural force of gravity to reset itself, EVERY TIME.
You will never need to look for baited dead mice or buy poisons, baits or spring-loaded snap-shut traps again. Keep your kids, pets and the native wildlife safe, while being friendly to the environment by avoiding the poisonous substances that could affect waterways and soil quality.
Put one in the garage, the garden, the chook shed, the warehouse...
Adjustable to suit buckets from 150mm deep. You could also extend the ramp to use with a 44 gallon drum or receptacle of your choice.
Use water in your bucket to eliminate mice by drowning, or a dry bucket to catch and release away from plague affected areas.
- Wildlife /Pet Friendly – no poisonous baits required.
- Environmentally friendly - no poisonous substances to be washed into waterways or seep into soil.
- Child friendly - No poisonous baits or spring-loaded mechanism to snap shut on curious figures or toes.
- Safe but rapid action tripping plate.
- No live mice to dispose of – they fall into the water and drown and can be dug into the garden as fertilizer or to feed to the chooks.
- Alternatively, catch all the mice in a plague affected area (e.g garage/shed) without water in the bucket and let free in the bush/scrub.
- Simple and easy to use – you only require a bucket, screw driver and 2 minutes to be in action.
- Trap completely adjustable to suit buckets from 150mm deep up to 475mm + (ramp can be extended to allow use of 44 gallon drums or your choice of receptacle).
- Unlimited catching potential – the innovative tipping mechanism uses the natural weight of the mice to tip and natural force of gravity and to reset. Trap resets itself time after time – every time.
- Designed and produced in Australia using semi-automated, high efficiency manufacturing process.
- Trap constructed from rust resistant galvanised and aluminium material for durability and longevity, and ramp from plantation timber (hardwood).
- Can be used anywhere indoors or out without power, batteries or poison.
- Other traps that catch mice within a chamber are limited in the number caught before they are full and then the trap has to held under water to drown the mice and the food/bait becomes saturated.
- Some traps kill mice by electrocution but require batteries or power supply.